The Summer House
Surrounded by roses and a vineyard, the SummerHouse cottage offers secluded country tranquility just 2 miles east of downtown Sonoma and an easy bike ride to four nearby wineries. This 600 square foot one bedroom, one bath guest house sleeps six and includes a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchenette and has a private entrance.
The wrap-around covered porch encourages relaxation, conviviality and the perfect place to discuss "those mammoth hills!" McKesson's picked out for the bike ride.
Newly completed, the Summer House features classic antique furniture, down comforters, television and CD player, microwave, hair dryer, Internet access, and assorted guest amenities.
- Check or cash only with identification
- Notice of cancellation 7 days
- Sorry, we have no accommodations for pets.
- $275 per night double occupancy - $35.00 for each additional guest
- We do not recommend that children under 12 stay at the guest house.
Phone: (707) 938-3368
Fax: (707) 935-7265
Bike Tours | Reserve |
Corporate Events |
About Us |
Contact Us |
Goodtime Touring Company
P.O. Box 1955.
Sonoma, California 95476
Toll Free: 888.525.0453 •
Phone: 707.938.0453 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org